Join The Miller Brothers TeamMiller Brothers is an equal opportunity employer with a fast-paced team of dedicated professionals delivering the best service to our clients, every day. While offering exciting career opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits, Miller Brothers encourages integrity, accountability, excellent communication skills, and a "can-do" attitude. Certain key positions will require extensive construction experience for consideration. Company benefits and 401K offered.
Perhaps there is a place for you at Miller Brothers. If you are interested in pursuing a career and being an active part of our quality and service mission, please forward your resume to:
Human Resource Department
Miller Brothers, Inc.
7587 Capitol Way
Marshall, Virginia 20115
Fax: (540) 364-6307
Build Your Career With The BestMiller Brothers is always looking for professionals in the following areas.
Project EstimatorResponsible for the preparation of complete conceptual budgets, pre-construction proposals, hard bids, negotiated bids, and design-build proposals.
- Must have 5 to 15 years of estimating, cost control, and/or engineering experience, with at least 5 years in construction estimating.
- Thorough knowledge of estimating techniques, all engineering and trade disciplines, cost control systems and accounting required.
- Must have ability to estimate religious, educational, and professional office buildings, plus ability to analyze subcontractor bids, and interface with owners and architects.
Project ManagerResponsible for all aspects of management of new construction and renovation projects from conception to plan review and final payment.
- Thorough knowledge of estimating techniques, engineering discipline, cost control and accounting systems required.
- The ability to manage commercial and educational projects a must.
- Experience in pre-engineered building, and negotiated and design build projects a plus.
- Responsible for onsite supervision of commercial projects.
- A background in healthcare, educational or office building construction is required.
- Strong communication skills are essential.